EFR Site Visits

Evergreen Fire/ Rescue offers homeowners two types of Site Visits for learning more about the mitigation work recommended to reduce a homeowner's wildfire risk.

Defensible Space Inspection
A Defensible Space Inspection is an important first step for a resident who wants to learn about what can be done on their property to reduce fire hazard by creating space between potential fuel sources. This is a free service provided by Evergreen Fire/Rescue. Click here, and enter your home address to find who your Ambassador is and to sign up for a free Defensible Space Inspection. You may only schedule a defensible space inspection for your own private property.

Wildfire Prepared Assessment
COST : $100
Through the Wildfire Prepared Home Assessment Program, local residents can request a thorough evaluation of the external conditions of their home and the surrounding property to determine their susceptibility to wildfire and what actions residents can take to make their home more defensible. There is a $100 fee to have a Wildfire Prepared Home Assessment conducted by Evergreen Fire/Rescue. We are not currently scheduling Wildfire Prepared Assessments at this time.

Insurance Required Inspections

COST : $50
Are you on a time-constraint due to policy cancellation for an insurance-based inspection?
First, please download the Colorado State Forest Service Home Ignition Zone Guide here; read through the guide completely and ensure that you have already successfully completed the mitigation and hardening of all three Home Ignition Zones listed in the guide PRIOR to scheduling an Insurance Required Inspection.

Once you have successfully completed the outlined mitigation of the three Home Ignition Zones then click here to schedule an Insurance Required Inspection. 

If you have questions regarding mitigation inspections or your scheduled inspection appointment, please email mitigation@evergreenfirerescue.com