The chipping season has closed for 2021. The program will resume in May 2022.Restrictions Apply
- No construction or building materials, treated lumber, fence posts, or signs.
- No shrubs, root wads, stumps, dirt, or rocks. These items clog and damage chipping equipment.
- No grass clippings, trash, weeds, bags of leaves, raked yard waste, or rotten wood from the ground will be accepted.
- Tips will not be accepted but donations to Evergreen Fire/Rescue are welcomed.
- Piles must be stacked by 8 a.m. on the selected chipping day. Chipping will take place throughout the summer, as fire activity permits. Improperly stacked piles and any piles stacked after 8 am may not be identified or collected.
- Stack piles neatly (no bags or ropes/ties), with the large cut ends of branches facing the road.
- Place piles within 5 feet of the roadway, but not touching the road or down in drainage ditches.
- Maximum pile size is 5' x 5' x 5'. You can submit multiple payments for multiple sets of 5 piles. We will chip all piles available when we come by your address.
- After crews have removed your piles, clear away any remaining branches, needles, and debris leftover.
- Do not combine piles with neighbors' piles or place piles in other neighborhoods.
- No piles that have been created by any machinery will be chipped.
Online Chipping Application FormFor those interested in hiring the Evergreen Fuels Crew to chip slash, please link here. Thank you very much for your support of this program.