EFR Slash Chipping Program
- No construction or building materials, treated lumber, fence posts, or signs.
- No root wads, stumps, dirt, or rocks. These items clog and damage chipping equipment.
- No grass clippings, trash, weeds, bags of leaves, raked yard waste, or rotten wood from the ground will be accepted.
- Tips will not be accepted but donations to Evergreen Fire/Rescue are welcomed.
- Piles must be stacked before the selected ready date. Crews will chip the piles within two weeks of your selected ready date. Chipping will take place throughout the summer, as fire activity permits. Improperly stacked piles will not be collected.
- Stack piles neatly (no bags or ropes/ties), with the large cut ends of branches facing the road.
- Place piles within 5 feet of the roadway, but not touching the road or down in drainage ditches.
- Maximum pile size is 5' x 5' x 5'. You can submit multiple payments for multiple sets of 5 piles. We will chip all piles available when we come by your address.
- After crews have removed your piles, clear away any remaining branches, needles, and debris leftover.
- Do not combine piles with neighbors' piles or place piles in other neighborhoods.
- No piles that have been created by any machinery will be chipped.
Five piles of slash - 5 foot x 5 foot x 5 foot piles. (Chipping services only offered in increments of five piles of slash), $75.00 per 5 piles.
Spread: We will spread the chips on your property near where your piles are stacked. No charge.
Pile: We will pile the chips near where your piles are stacked. No charge
Haul off: We will haul the chips away. $25
Online Chipping Application Form
For those interested in hiring the Evergreen Fuels Crew to chip slash, PLEASE LINK HERE. Thank you very much for your support of this program. Remember! If you sign up for slash chipping, please be aware that the day you choose is when your piles will be ready to chip, NOT the day the chipper will be in your neighborhood chipping slash.