Protect life, property, and the environment through prevention, preparedness, education and emergency response.
Achieve our highest potential by:
- Recognize change in our community and respond accordingly.
- Cultivate a safe and effective environment for the public and our members.
- Create a positive work environment through effective internal communication, relationships and leadership.
- Strive to be role models in the community and leaders in our profession.
- Promote responsible stewardship of the resources afforded to us by the community.
- Utilize technologies and methods to evaluate and enhance current practices.
- Respect and Integrity
- Effective Communication
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Team Work
- Encourage and value all contributions
- Commitment and Pride
Our team consists of volunteers and paid staff providing around the clock emergency medical, rescue, and fire suppression services along with fire inspection and education to nearly 26,000 residents across more than 120 square miles.
Led by a Fire Chief and the Board of Directors of the Evergreen Fire Protection District, EFR consists of five divisions: Administration, Fire Operations, Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Prevention/Risk Reduction, and Maintenance. The personnel of each division are committed to providing exceptional service to the community residents, business owners, employees and visitors.
Fire Chief Michael Weege